Mittwoch, 30. Januar 2013

It's Mumbai #1 The Market







As I told you in one of my previous posts, I want to show you some different places of Mumbai. 
The posts in which I will do that will be named "It's Mumbai #X" 
Today I want to show you one of the most essential places: The market. 
You should know that it is not normal at all to go to a supermarket or a grocery store to buy vegetables and fruits that are packed in plastic or deep frosted. 
In India the people go to the market in the morning or evening to get fresh vegetables and fruits directly from the fields. 
Next to almost every train station and in every District of Mumbai you will find such a market. 
Next to herbs, vegetables and fruits you can also get clothes and some accessories such as traditional bangles and ornaments there. 
I would love to show you many more pictures of the market but someone started screaming "foreigner with camera!" and suddenly everyone was staring at me. 
So I decided to leave that place as fast as I could. 
In the afternoon I found this advertising on the street that just made me kind of speechless... But look on your own. 

Wie ich euch schon in einem vorherigen Post gesagt habe, möchte ich euch ein paar Orte in Mumbai zeigen.
Diese Posts werde ich "It's Mumbai #X" nennen. 
Heute möchte ich euch einen ziemlich wichtigen Ort zeigen: den Markt. 
Ihr solltet wissen dass man hier nicht einfach so zu einem Supermarkt gehen kann und Obst und Gemüse verpackt und zum Teil tiefgefroren kaufen kann.
In Indien gehen die Leute morgens oder Abends zum Markt und kaufen frisches Obst und Gemüse welches direkt vom Feld kommt. 
Neben fast jedem Bahnhof und in jeden Bezirk Mumbai gibt es einen dieser Märkte. 
Neben Gewürzen, Obst und Gemüse kann man auch Klamotten und Accessoires wie traditionelle Armbänder und Ornamente bekommen. 
Ich hätte euch so gerne noch andere Bilder vom Markt gezeigt aber plötzlich hat jemand geschrien:
"Ausländer mit Kamera!" Und auf einmal wurde ich von allen Seiten angestarrt. 
Also habe ich mich dazu entschieden diesen Platz so schnell wie möglich zu verlassen. 
Heute Nachmittag habe ich noch diese Werbung gesehen die mich ein wenig stutzig gemacht hat... Aber schaut selbst.. 


Wye Oak - Two Small Deaths


xx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

You make my day ♥